Suffolk County Deferred Comp: How to Enroll

Eligible Suffolk AME members can view their Suffolk County Deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan elections, apply to participate in Retirement Catch Up, and apply to defer from their final accrual SCAT check all within Workday! It is recommended that prior to applying for Retirement Catch Up, members meet with their Board Representative or if an individual is planning to leave County service, to discuss all options that are available to them. 

Enroll In the Suffolk County Deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan: Please visit You may also obtain a paper enrollment for on that site or via phone by calling 1-888-457-5770.

Please see the attachment for step by step instructions.