Suffolk County Deferred Compensation
Visit the new scdeferredcomp.org website for Suffolk County Deferred Compensation Plan information and tools including:
· How the Plan Works and Plan Summary Guide detailing the basic rules and features of the Plan
· Investment Options Chart categorizing the various fund options available to you
· Enroll Online, or download/print the enrollment brochure and form (instructions here)
· Plan Forms, including those to update your beneficiaries, enroll in Retirement Catch Up and defer from your final accrual (SCAT) check
· T. Rowe Price Meeting Rep & Webinar Schedule
· Board Member Contact Information
· My Contribution History report detailing your earnings and Plan contributions since 1989
If you are looking for help with Workday, please review this guide from the Deferred Compensation Committee.
If you are looking for instructions on how to apply for Retirement Catch Up, please click here.
If you are looking for instructions on how to elect to defer your final Accrual (SCAT) Check, please click here.
In order for Suffolk AME to thrive, there is a lot of behind-the-scenes collaboration that needs to occur. Please see the below resource links that will help members navigate our partnerships and offerings.
If you are having trouble locating a resource, please reach out to AME headquarters by email at email@example.com.