Suffolk County Deferred Compensation
Visit the new scdeferredcomp.org website for Suffolk County Deferred Compensation Plan information and tools including:
· How the Plan Works and Plan Summary Guide detailing the basic rules and features of the Plan
· Investment Options Chart categorizing the various fund options available to you
· Enroll Online, or download/print the enrollment brochure and form (instructions here)
· Plan Forms, including those to update your beneficiaries, enroll in Retirement Catch Up and defer from your final accrual (SCAT) check
· T. Rowe Price Meeting Rep & Webinar Schedule
· Board Member Contact Information
· My Contribution History report detailing your earnings and Plan contributions since 1989
If you are looking for help with Workday, please review this guide from the Deferred Compensation Committee.
Are you looking to enroll in Deferred Comp? Review this guide.
If you are looking for instructions on how to use Retirement Catch Up, please click here.
If you are looking for instructions on how to elect to defer your final Accrual (SCAT) Check, please click here.
If you are looking for the Notice Regarding 401a, please click here.
Please view our flyers page for up-to-date resources on the latest AME benefits. Be sure to also visit the Suffolk County Municipal Employees Benefit Fund website for important information and forms pertaining to SCMEBF benefits.
If you are looking for information on Specialist Co-Pay Reimbursement, please visit the SCMEBF site.
Through SCMEBF, members have a personal financial advisor available at no cost through JB Greco & Associates Financial Planning.
As of June 1, 2023, The Suffolk County Municipal Employees Benefit Fund will now cover the cost of the Aura Protection Family Plan for both Active Members and now Retirees as well! The Aura Protection Family Plan protects you and up to 10 additional adults (who need not live at the same address) and up to 10 minors (under the age of 18). So, it is absolutely free for members and their extended families. Additionally, as part of the recent update ID theft insurance has been upgraded from $1M to $5M.
Aura’s Protection plan provides superior identity theft and financial fraud protection, including:
• Keep your online accounts and identity secure.
• Get near-real-time fraud alerts.
• Prevent criminal damages from fraud.
• Monitor your credit profile.
• Get personalized support and $5M in ID theft insurance.
View a step-by-step video of how to sign up for Aura as an Active Member.
View a step-by-step video of how to sign up for Aura as a Retired Member.